I know you're more interested in running your business than in learning all the intricacies of setting up a Website. So I offer a comprehensive service doing everything necessary to set up your Website, get it hosted and into Google's index. The only thing I'll need you to do is put in the content - as you know far better than I do what you need to say.
I offer a basic standard package which includes:
- Design of the site itself, including making sure it conforms to legal requirements (Companies' Act, Disability Discrimination Act, etc.)
- Up to five picture galleries, if needed.
- An interactive map to help people find you, if needed. This can include a widget to generate travelling directions.
- Up to 25 pages of content, as required
- Providing a pre-production demonstration / development site where you can put in your content.
- Setting up email addresses on any new domain if necessary.
- Installation of the new Website to the live server, along with my maintenance system that will allow you to keep your site up-to-date.
- Onsite training in how to use the maintenance system (only available near Ipswich or stations on the railway lines out of it).
- If necessary, I can visit your business (as long as it's near Ipswich) to take high-quality photographs for the site. (If you run a pub anywhere in Suffolk, I probably already have good photos).
Total cost for this package is £450. A discount is available for very small and simple sites (3-4 pages built to a template), please ask for details.
If necessary, I can arrange and set up suitable hosting and register a domain for you. There will be an additional charge of approximately £25 to cover the cost of doing this; the exact cost depending on your hosting/domain needs. (Note, advance payment of the necessary fees is needed for this as I have to pay for it up-front).
I can take on more complex work, for example a large database-driven site with complex search facilities. Please ask for a quote based on what you need.